Please note that this board has components that are no End of Life (EOL) and we will no longer be carrying this board. Please consider using the AeroQuad v2.2 Kit based on the solid Arduino Mega for your multicopter needs.
The AeroQuad 32 is powered by a 168MHz 32 bit ARM processor, to give you fast and solid flight performance! This flight board has been upgraded to use the new HMC5983-TR for locked in heading hold and uses the trusted MPU6000 in SPI mode for ultra fast senor sampling for rock solid stability. It has been redesigned for ease of connection with your multicopter frame, yet exposes all the pins of the initial version for your own customization as desired! This is a pre-soldered board, there is no need for further assembly and it will come pre-loaded with flight software for a Quad X configuration.
- 8 PWM receiver inputs
- 8 PWM ESC/motor outputs
- 4 PWM servo outputs
- 3 USARTs
- 1 SPI
- 1 I2C
- 6 ADC (12bit)
- 1 mini USB device port for PC connection
- 1 µSDCard slot
- 1 I2C shared with onboard components
- 4 LED driver switching raw power input to connectors
- 2 5V outputs from on board 5V regulator
- 2 3.3V outputs from on board 3.3V regulator
- 1 DAC (12bit)
- SWD debug port
- all PWM lines are controlled by hardware timer for low jitter
- Servo 2+3 lines could be used as USART4
- ESC 3+4 lines could be used as USART6
- Typically driven by the motor's electronics speed controllers (ESC) +5V output, so no more extra connections from your power harness is required. The additional ESC power outputs power the optional camera stabilization servos and ultrasonic sensor.
- Board can be powered from USB, 5V output will have ~4.7V in this case, which should work with most receivers
PCB size 50x50mm, 4 mounting holes with 45mm distance
Online documentation with links for the driver software can be found in our wiki.